Ultimate S’more Cookies
Note: Many of the links below are affiliate links, meaning if you purchase a product after clicking an affiliate link, I receive a small percentage of the sale for referring you, at no extra cost to you. Just something we do to keep the lights on.
Today is a double whammy of sorts, not only is it baking season, but it’s also National Cookie Day!! (Which maybeour new favorite “holiday.”)With those two things in mind, we knew we wanted to experimentand create the Ultimate S’mores Cookie. Thisdeliciousness combines toasted marshmallows, melted chocolate, andthe crunch of graham cracker.It is everything you love about s’mores, but it’s a cookie. Enjoy!
Ultimate S’more Cookie
ThisSilpat AE420295-12 Perfect Cookie Baking Sheet mat is incredible. There is never a need to spray a pan with cooking spray or lay down a sheet of foil again. And so far I have yet to bake a cookie that has a burnt bottom using this baking mat.
Look at those toasted mallows and chunks of chocolate!! Just spectacular.
Thank y’all so much for stopping by OMT. Hope you gottoenjoy acookie ( or two or three) today!
Thank you to Silpat for partnering with us on this post! As always, opinions are 100% are own.
- 2 sticks (8 oz.) unsalted butter, softened
- ½ cup white sugar
- 1¼ cup light brown sugar, packed
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs (see notes)
- 1½ teaspoons baking soda
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup mini Jet Puffed Mallow Bits
- 1 Hershey’s bar, broken up
- Set your oven to Broil.
- Using a foil lined cookie sheet, place your 1 cup of marshmallows in the oven. Make sure to spread them out and key an eye on them. You just want to lightly brown the tops. Set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Cream the butter and both the white and brown sugars until light and fluffy.
- Continue mixing while adding the eggs one at time. Make sure each egg is incorporated before adding the next.
- Add the vanilla.
- Scrape down the bowl with a spatula to make sure that you mix all of the goodness together.
- Combine the flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking soda, and salt in a separate bowl. Whisk to combine.
- Place the butter and sugars mixture into a mixing machine bowl.
- With the machine on low, slowly add the flour mixture. Mix until just combined.
- Remove from the machine and with a spatula fold in the mini chocolate chips and marshmallows.
- Use a cookie scoop to make your cookies a uniformed size.
- Thin them out as you drop cookies onto a SILPAT baking sheet. (see notes)
- Before you place the cookies into the oven, add broken up pieces of the Hershey's bar, broken up graham cracker, and addition mini mallows.
- Bake for 10 minutes. They should be lightly golden on the outside but still look gooey on the inside.
- Place 6-8 graham crackers in a ziplock bag and crush them until they are very fine crumbs. Also be sure to save a few graham crackers for toppings later.
- I formed them into a smaller version of what I wanted them to end up looking like, they spread out once they cooked but this also game me room to add my toppings.